
MY PROFILE:
NAME: Faith
USER NAME: Lady Faith
SEX: Female
ABOUT ME: I am a total slut love sex everywhere and with almost anyone, I am bi and love public exposure and sucking cock and eating pussy. Love to get caught or almost also, Tell me your story.
HOME COUNTRY: U.S.A.
PUBLIC HAIR: Shaved Smooth
HOW DID YOU FIND ODESSA: Karen
DO YOU HAVE A V.I.P CARD: Yes
DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE PROFILE ALBUM: No
DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE PROFILE ALBUM: No




















December 30, 2010 at 12:48 AM
Lady Faith,
I see you're showing your good side - the side I'm more familiar and intimate with.!
Kisses,
-Whore Amy
December 31, 2010 at 7:11 AM
Loved Reading Your Profile, I See
We Have Some Common Ground. Great Post Lady Faith, I Loved It.......
Thanks!!
January 17, 2011 at 2:14 PM
Nice layout.
January 18, 2011 at 4:19 PM
Do you think you could offer as a pull down option under sex- Yes!
So rather than just offering male or female, you could offer the answer- Yes for sex!
January 22, 2011 at 6:31 AM
What can i say that is a wonderful shot of a cunt i have eaten many times and love it. Still looks very good.
February 3, 2011 at 2:35 AM
Well i have to say Faith that is a bit different than what i am used to seeing you but it is great and Pat is liking it too. Thanks for everything.
April 14, 2011 at 3:10 PM
wow what a pic!
u sound wild, i'd love to see u flashing in public
April 23, 2011 at 8:50 PM
Lady Faith,
Will you tell me where you got those shoes? ;)
Kisses,
Liz
April 26, 2011 at 2:21 PM
looking mighty fine!
May 24, 2011 at 2:20 AM
Enjoy this site and hope to see more of you.
Post a Comment