
MY PROFILE:
NAME: Linda
USER NAME: Linda
SEX: Female
ABOUT ME: I am a slut and whore of sorts for my boss and his company, I fuck and suck to get customers, and also serve as the office slut to relieve the pressure of all the people in the office, both men and women. I love what i do, and am proud to be called the Office cunt.
HOME COUNTRY: United States Of America
PUBLIC HAIR: Bushy
HOW DID YOU FIND ODESSA: Lady Faith
DO YOU HAVE A V.I.P CARD: ?




















January 22, 2011 at 3:50 PM
Welcome Back My Sweet so good to see you again, I hope you like all the new things here and Know we will like you.
January 22, 2011 at 4:54 PM
Welcome Linda and great to have you here. Looking good as always. if you do want a private photo album please send me your photos and i will make it for you and send you your password when it is ready.
January 22, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Welcome, Linda. Nice picture. Hope to see many more. Your job description makes me thing you have a job you enjoy. I would like to hear about your experiences at work.
February 3, 2011 at 2:24 AM
We Need to get to know each other Linda Your attitude and look are great.
February 23, 2011 at 7:48 AM
Linda,.. I Think You Already Know I
Feel About You, If Not, Just Ask
Thanks!!
April 12, 2011 at 1:28 PM
great Linda
April 13, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Hello Linda - I don't think that I've ever seen the stars and stripes looking so good. Even though I am an englishman, I think that I could be happy to follow your flag x And I love your face - very strong, very wise and very bad!
April 14, 2011 at 2:43 PM
i like to offer u a position in the office...
April 26, 2011 at 11:19 PM
you sure know how to brighten up a dreary day, glad i saved this til today, thanks girl
May 2, 2011 at 12:18 AM
Hello Linda hope you are well and still getting plenty.i can see you are still getting folks excited..I often think of the things i would like to do to you
Post a Comment