
MY PROFILE:
NAME: BRUCE
USER NAME: shoelessbruce
SEX: MALE
ABOUT ME: I Love Women, I Have Very Sensitive Nipples, I'm Very Oral. I'd Rather Give Than Receive, I'm Bi-Curious, I Love Fresh Creampies And Have Fantasies Of ??????????
HOME COUNTRY: USA
PUBLIC HAIR: I Use NAIR
HOW DID YOU FIND ODESSA: Lady Faith
DO YOU HAVE A V.I.P CARD: YES
DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE PROFILE ALBUM: No
DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE PROFILE ALBUM: No




















December 31, 2010 at 5:53 AM
Nice Bruce Loved the shot it looks good, Very nice and thanks for filling in your profile. It makes it better for everyone.
December 31, 2010 at 3:07 PM
Shoeless,
Nice cock - you made me wet.
Kisses,
-Pantiless
December 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM
Very impressive photo.
January 4, 2011 at 10:31 PM
Hello brucie baby nice to see you on here i hope we are settled now all that moving around has put my hormones off balance look forward to keeping in touch with you thanks
January 22, 2011 at 6:34 AM
Bruce you look good put that to use and have fun with it.
February 3, 2011 at 2:31 AM
Hi Bruce your looking good.
February 7, 2011 at 1:52 PM
Nice cock Bruce keep it up he he
April 14, 2011 at 3:02 PM
well i was expecting tht pic when i scrolled down! lol
looks like the ladies liked it tho
Post a Comment