
MY PROFILE: Whore Amy - Odessa Fuck Toy
NAME: Whore Amy
USER NAME: HotAsianAmy
SEX: Many times everyday
ABOUT ME: I'm a full time slut and part time whore.
HOME COUNTRY: Venus
PUBLIC HAIR: Shaved->Partially Grown->Full Grown->Shaved
HOW DID YOU FIND ODESSA: Karen invited me and Faith enrolled me to Whore School
DO YOU HAVE A V.I.P CARD: Yes! Thank you!
DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE PROFILE ALBUM: No
DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE PROFILE ALBUM: No




















December 21, 2010 at 11:18 PM
Amy you are a naughty girl but your the best.
December 24, 2010 at 5:15 PM
That is my girl hot and ready to do it all. Great profile girl.way to go.
December 31, 2010 at 10:12 PM
I can see you love black pudding like me as it slips in its heaven
January 2, 2011 at 6:05 PM
Amy, I'm Pretty Sure You Already Know How I Feel About Your Sexy-Ass Body & Mind.................. Thanks!!
January 22, 2011 at 6:32 AM
Amy your the best little whore that Faith is training and you will do well just listen to her.
February 3, 2011 at 2:34 AM
Oh Amy want to meet you so bad from all I have read so far your hot.
March 2, 2011 at 3:28 AM
mmmm dp i so hot, you look so hot
May 31, 2011 at 4:50 AM
I keep reading your profile over and over and over, I want to see more.
June 19, 2011 at 9:28 AM
I sometimes wish I was black. That could have been me...
Post a Comment