MY PROFILE:
NAME: Alli
USER NAME: Alli69
SEX: As often as I can get it when I'm in the mood!
ABOUT ME: My ultimate is a threesome with another couple. I love to show a man what his woman is capable of!
HOME COUNTRY: USA
PUBLIC HAIR: Not a single one!
HOW DID YOU FIND ODESSA: Long-time member
DO YOU HAVE A V.I.P CARD: Yes
DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE PROFILE ALBUM: Yes




















January 6, 2011 at 4:09 AM
So Glad to see you here Alli your one very good member and we welcome you back. Always.
January 6, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Welcome to the group.
We only bite if you enjoy biting.
January 8, 2011 at 9:11 PM
May I bite you on your left breast?
January 14, 2011 at 12:36 AM
Welcome, Ali. Look forward to seeing your posts.
January 22, 2011 at 6:36 AM
Alli your a wonderful woman and wish I could see more of you no picture.
February 3, 2011 at 2:28 AM
Wish I could see a picture of you but maybe some day you will. love to know more about you.
April 14, 2011 at 2:57 PM
hey long-timer
i'd love u to show me what ur made of!
April 26, 2011 at 11:38 PM
hey alli, i don't have to tell you how fun this place is! by the way- i've got a girl that could love some education from the right girl,????
May 2, 2011 at 12:24 AM
Hello Alli.Just curious did you ever make your fantasie of a threesome come true,Would love to know and probably a few more on here would like to know also
Post a Comment