MY PROFILE:
NAME: Sheen V
USER NAME: SheenV
SEX: M
ABOUT ME: I love to crossdress, and I think I'm the only CD here at Odessa. I’m also a perv. I love looking at and wanking off to porn: older woman, hosiery, lesbians, BSDM, CBT, CFNM, pissing, TV/TS. I’m very submissive. Put me in a conversation with a Woman and I’m all Hers to obey.
HOME COUNTRY: United States
PUBLIC HAIR: Trimmed above my cock, shaved below.
HOW DID YOU FIND ODESSA: I don't remember when or how I came across Odessa as it has been a few years.
DO YOU HAVE A V.I.P CARD: I don't think so.
DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE PROFILE ALBUM: Not yet.




















January 20, 2011 at 1:14 AM
Great posting on your profile need to get the photo in so you can get your points, and I happen to know your not alone here as you think. there are others. Great Job. Thanks for your profile.
January 20, 2011 at 9:53 PM
Sheen V thank you for making your profile. Upload a photo on your profile and get an invite to member profile albums and 50 extra points.
January 21, 2011 at 12:58 PM
It looks like you have a lot of the bases covered.
January 22, 2011 at 6:38 AM
Your not alone i can tell you just let it all hang out and your going to be all you can be.
January 25, 2011 at 11:25 AM
Hello Sheen v welcome to odessa you are not the only one on here..you have a lot of fantasies but no differant then many others you will be able to fulfill them on here
February 3, 2011 at 2:26 AM
Can't see you but there are a lot of crossdressers we know so your at home with us.
March 9, 2011 at 5:39 AM
Come On In You Little Perv, You Are
Perfect For Our Odessa Family,.. We
Are Whatever We Want To Be Here....
Welcome "SHEEN V" You'll Love It...
Thanks!!
April 2, 2011 at 6:51 PM
How do I post my picture? Thanks!
April 14, 2011 at 2:52 PM
cd eh? i think u'll like it here
April 26, 2011 at 11:33 PM
welcome, will be looking for the pix you'll like it here!
Post a Comment