
MY PROFILE:
NAME: Andrea Elizabeth
USER NAME: Liz
SEX: F
ABOUT ME: Maried bi, sexual explorer and adventurer :)
HOME COUNTRY: USA
PUBLIC HAIR: Shaved
HOW DID YOU FIND ODESSA: Invitation
DO YOU HAVE A V.I.P CARD: No
DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE PROFILE ALBUM: Not yet ;)




















April 23, 2011 at 4:04 PM
Hi Liz Welcome to Odessa and I hope you like it here and if i can help you in any way let me know.
April 23, 2011 at 8:24 PM
Hi Liz and welcome. You have a sexy body and cute ass. Hope to see more of you :)
Cheers, John
April 23, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Welcome To Odessa Young Lady,... I Hope,. You And Your Man Enjoy This Place As Much As I Do. Just Be Free
Thanks!!
April 24, 2011 at 1:19 AM
Hi and Welcome to Odessa We love it here and the girls who run it are the best. Enjoy it as we sure do.
April 25, 2011 at 2:00 AM
Hi Liz would like to see much more of you and get to know you better. Welcome here and I am here so just give a shout out and i will respond. Thanks for the profile so we can see the new members.
April 26, 2011 at 11:28 AM
Welcome Liz, you have a very sexy body!
April 26, 2011 at 11:12 PM
hi liz, i'd like to welcome you and yours to a very cool and fun place to visit, you're very attractive and i also hope to see and hear more from you.
April 27, 2011 at 7:31 AM
Hi Liz. Be very welcome here
April 29, 2011 at 5:04 PM
Hello Liz, you have a naughty smile and i hope we can see more of you soon x
May 29, 2011 at 4:43 PM
Hi Liza, welcome hopr to see more of you.
June 2, 2011 at 3:30 PM
Welcome! And I'd also love to see more of you, please!
June 24, 2011 at 1:04 AM
Welcome Liz. you are very cute. Enjoy Odessa, it one cool place to enjoy Welcome and have fun looking around
Post a Comment