MY PROFILE: Mat
NAME: mat
USER NAME: mat
SEX: yes! i thought u'd never ask!ABOUT ME: Laid back dude, with a passion for anything on wheels tht goes too fast. love having the craic and lookin at nkd ladies, oh and getting nkd with ladies. up for anything so give me shout
HOME COUNTRY: UK
PUBLIC HAIR: what's public hair? but pubic hair... well bollox are generally shaved!
HOW DID YOU FIND ODESSA: i arrived with the furniture many moons ago
DO YOU HAVE A V.I.P CARD: no idea!
DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE PROFILE ALBUM: not yet, but i will soon (would anyone look at it?)




















April 14, 2011 at 9:01 PM
Welcome home Mat as we have missed you very much. Love all your witty comments and everything you do. Again Welcome back.
April 15, 2011 at 3:13 AM
Welcome back Mat Faith told me about you tonight and we are sure glad to have you.
April 15, 2011 at 5:20 AM
Hi Mat we are new here but Faith told us you were a good member and we along with everyone else welcome you back and we love it here.
April 15, 2011 at 8:05 AM
I've Heard Alot Of Things About You
Mat, But I'll Still Try To Like You
I Do Love A Man That Can Call Them Like He Sees Them... I Am The Same Way... I Try To Add A Little Humor When I Can,.. Lord Knows That Some Shit Is Just Funny. Welcome Back To
Odessa Young Man...................
Thanks!!
April 15, 2011 at 10:23 AM
thanks for ur comments, its good to be back
April 16, 2011 at 2:56 PM
Glad to see a profile after seeing your comments on various posts.
April 26, 2011 at 11:54 PM
welcome home
Post a Comment