
MY PROFILE:
NAME: PAULA
USER NAME: PAULA LOUISE
SEX: ??????????
ABOUT ME: I love to share with my friends, especially a girl friend of mine and her sister and mother, we have such fun shopping and just being girly and having a ball.
HOME COUNTRY: U.K.
PUBLIC HAIR: shaved
HOW DID YOU FIND ODESSA: Karen and Lady Faith
DO YOU HAVE A V.I.P CARD: No
DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE PROFILE ALBUM: No
DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE PROFILE ALBUM: No




















December 31, 2010 at 5:51 AM
Very nice post and thanks for filling in your profile, we hope everyone will want to. Loved it.
December 31, 2010 at 7:05 AM
Very Nice Post, I Concider You My Friend.... I'm Happy For You, Good Post, I Like Your Honesty.........
Thanks!!
December 31, 2010 at 9:59 AM
Hey Paula, great to hear from you. Not that many of us UK based it seems. Maybe we can all link up some time!
December 31, 2010 at 3:06 PM
Paula,
Sexy pose! Very nice.
Kisses,
-Whore Amy
December 31, 2010 at 10:01 PM
Love the pink panties.
January 4, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Hi Paula. Love your sexy pic - such sweet panties and I'm sure the contents are too :)
Where in the UK are you ?
Do tell us what you get up to with your girlfriend.
Cheers, John xxx
January 6, 2011 at 6:12 PM
Beautiful picture, and I love your profile!
January 16, 2011 at 9:46 PM
Great info, keep wearing pink show off your body
January 22, 2011 at 6:35 AM
You have a wonderful profile and i think you have a little secret in those panties.
February 3, 2011 at 2:30 AM
You look good in panties i hope your girlfriend and her mother and sister keep you in them. It is so much fun to be a girl.
April 14, 2011 at 2:56 PM
great pic paula, i hope it's u
shopping... hmmmmm i dont think there's a blog for tht.... unless it's naked shopping!
April 26, 2011 at 11:44 PM
very nice paula!
May 31, 2011 at 4:57 AM
enticing picture.
June 8, 2011 at 1:38 AM
Paula like your photo in your sexy pants.
Post a Comment